- Processing of personal information for the '#EUforAnimals' petition
Global Action in the Interest of Animals (GAIA, www.gaia.be) collects personal information (full name, email address and address) that you provide to us by signing this petition and stores it in an excel-sheet at their database. GAIA keeps your personal data with the sole purpose of sending it to the relevant EU institutions for the purposes of the petition. You can ask for access to the information that is stored at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting a petition, the competent authority may consult the list of signatories.
- What are your data protection rights?
GAIA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access: you have the right to request GAIA for copies of your personal data;
- The right of rectification: you have the right to request that GAIA corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask GAIA to complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that GAIA erases your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that GAIA restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to GAIA processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that GAIA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- How to contact us